About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Ciate Day 14 Pretty In Putty

Sadly had to cut the nails as I had a little break and I wasn't able to save it! :-|



This is okay to use and okay to apply. Quite streaky on the 1st coat and I had plenty of polish on the brush for the 2nd. Drying time is okay (3-4 minutes a coat). It's an okay colour, I guess. Not really my thing and doesn't really look that good on me either! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use =7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = ASOS

My Personal Rating = 6/10 :-| just not me!

20 comments:

  1. Linda cor chic e delicada
    Ă“tima semana ,com muita paz.
    Obrigada pela visita.
    Beijos coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Ananka !!! It is such a pretty shade, to be sincere I like it on your skin tone too! Goodnight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it! Oh thanks Marghe you are so nice xxx

      Delete
  3. I like it! I think it would be a good base for nail art or glitter... A bit plain on its own though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it a rather! I think so, if I had any talent! :-D

      Delete
  4. Such shades have grown on me. They are great for some nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They might grow on me! I guess it depends on my mood! Yeah I think so :-D

      Delete
  5. Right up my alley. Almost-whites makes my heart flutter. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like a good white certainly! Thanks Jenny :-D

      Delete
  6. It is not my colour either, but it could be useful as a base for nail art perhaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, perfect for nail art :)

    ReplyDelete