About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 16 December 2016

Ciate Day 16 Chain Reaction



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (1 minute a coat). It's a gorgeous purple with a lovely shimmer! Totally stunning! And a one coater as well!! Had slight tip wear but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 1
Finish = metallic/shimmery
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = ASOS

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 :-)

24 comments:

  1. I just love this color, it looks amazing for this time of year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow today we have a super pretty nail polish! I like it a lot! Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Marghe! This is a winner :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Wooow it's amazing! The shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Ooh la la indeedy! Makes up for the nail file I think lol :-D

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous, that's such a unique polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really great, it's a beautiful colour and the finish is very pretty to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely colour and amazing finish, certainly is a winner! Glad you like it :-D

      Delete
  7. Really gorgeous polish! And one coater too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cannot beat one coaters :-D Thanks :-D

      Delete