About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Ciate Day 20 Antique Brooch



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It is a lovely glittery polish. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glittery
Removal = easy enough with foil method
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = ASOS

My Personal Rating = 8/10 :-)

14 comments:

  1. Pretty glitter! It does remind me of an antique brooch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it will be good for me;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it would looks great on you :-D

      Delete
  3. Wow this one is super pretty and festive! ;)
    A big hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a lot like She walks in beauty from a-England. And that one is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it a lot! The name suits this polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you do! Yeah it is fitting :-D

      Delete