About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 9 December 2017

Ciate Day 9 - The Naked Truth

Well as you can see from my post yesterday, my nails are long! But sadly one snapped and I had to cut them so I am now down to short nails again!

This is easy to use, okay to apply and good drying (2-3 minutes a coat). It was slightly streaky on the first coat but fine on the second. It is a cute pink! Noticed slight tip wear but lasted well otherwise.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 2
Finish = creamy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = gift from my boyfriend

My Personal Rating = 7/10 :-)

12 comments:

  1. I love ciate! they have probably the best nudes

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence Ananka! Also one of my nails snapped yesterday...!!!
    This pink is very pretty and classy!
    Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I always hate it especially since they had been so long and I was careful! Or so I thought! Thanks Marghe :-D

      Delete
  3. A lovely pastel shade of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really special shade of nude pink. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete